Sunday, October 5, 2008

First day here

Sunday oct, 5.

I feel kind of aimless. I don't know if I should stay in Auckland or continue moving through this metropolitan area. I sent a few emails out to local bars about getting a job. Things cost more than I thought they might. But I want to make a list of things to do while I'm here. I can't really afford to go to a bar to drink unless maybe I worked there. I want to party, but I will have to wait a bit to get a routine down before I can do too much of that. I want to Go to a three day rave party for new years. Besides that I want to sky dive (AFF), bungie jump from a high bridge or tower, zorb, rock climb jet boat, snowboard, white water rafting and boarding, black water rafting, spelunking, snorkeling, wind surf, kite board, get laid, jet boat, dj at a club,hike some long ass trails, spend a week out in the wild alone. I want to attend classes, learn as many trades as I can. I am not a tourist, I am a student of the world. I want certificates to carry with me where ever I go next.

No comments: